FINAL SATURDAY STREET MARKET
SATURDAY, JUNE 26TH, 3-8PM
ON GRAND AVE IN DOWNTOWN PAONIA, CO
PRESENTED BY NORTH FORK VALLEY CREATIVE COALITION
WE’RE HOSTING A MONTHLY STREET FAIR & YOU’RE INVITED!
- BLIND FAITH PHOTOGRAPHY by Jeremy Joseph | Photography | Website
- EARTH SPIRIT DESIGNS by Chris Gentry | Sculpture | Website
- MENAGERIE WOODWORKING | Furniture / Functional Art | Website
- MUGGYWUMP by Heather Jameson | Brooms / Sculpture | Website
- PAONIA EXPERIENTIAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY (PELA) | Snacks / Art Cards | Website
- PEONY LANE WINE by The Justman Family | Wine | Website
- PEOPLE AREN’T PERFECT by Peggysoup Lovey | Functional Art / Dolls / Glassware | Website
- SOVEREIGN THREADS presented by Claire Noone | Textiles | Website
- TOP SHELF POTTERY by Jasmine Holthausen | Pottery | Website
- VALLEY ORGANIC GROWERS ASSOCIATION (VOGA) | Hats / Memberships / Info | Website
- NORTH FORKESTRA | Hang around and enjoy live music by North Forkestra on Grand Ave from 6:30 to 7:30pm.
MEET & GREET:
- MURAL ARTISTS AT POULOS PARK | Make your way to Poulos Park during the Saturday Street Market to meet the artists whom we’ve commissioned to paint a mural entitle “Water Is Life.”
- NORTH FORK VALLEY CREATIVE COALITION (NFVCC) | Cool off at the NFVCC booth with margaritas, wine spritzers, and non-alcoholic beverages.
WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING VENDOR APPLICATIONS FOR JULY & AUGUST
To participate, fill out the Vendor Application Form. Creative Coalition members may participate for a single day or get a discount by committing to all three markets. BOOTH FEES*: $75 per Market -OR- $200 for all three Markets. *Open to Creative Coalition Members Only! BECOME A MEMBER TODAY