GivingTuesday reimagines a world built upon shared humanity and generosity!
About Giving Tuesday:
Nonprofits, community organizers, grassroots groups, and mutual aid networks from all over the world have been using GivingTuesday as a galvanizing moment for their communities since 2012.
We envision a thriving community where art and ag meet.
Our mission is to grow economic activity, nurture creative community networking, create opportunities for our youth, encourage self-sufficiency, and increase the beauty of our public spaces while celebrating our local heritage and character.
OUR GOAL IS TO GROW THE ECONOMY IN THE VALLEY BY:
- Attracting more visitors
- Encouraging artists and creative entrepreneurs to find their homes here
- Revitalizing and beautifying our community
- Celebrating and strengthening our community’s unique identity and heritage
- Showcasing cultural and artistic organizations, events and amenities
- Enhancing and preserving a quality of life here that is very special
We do this through supporting local independent artists, farmers, food-makers, and creatives through a variety of community events. Most notable are our signature events, including:
- Final Friday Frolics (year-round monthly art walks)
- Mountain Harvest Festival (September)
- Paonia Holiday Art Fair (December)
Let’s transform the world through radical generosity.
Thank you for your support!
Amy DeLuca, Kaspar Keil, Judd Kleinman, Shawn Larson, and Mary George, Board of Directors
Susie Kaldis Lowe, Marketing Coordinator