REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
MURAL COMMISSION AT THE NEW PAONIA K-8 SCHOOL
This project is a partnership between Paonia K-8 Parents Organization and North Fork Valley Creative Coalition.
- Location: Paonia K-8 School Building
- Size: Approximately 110 feet x 40 feet (with the option to wrap around the corner of building).
- Aesthetic: Full-color with preference for “negative space” style (refer to Seth Weber mural on NFSIS building)
- Budget: $10-15K per year (mural may be completed in multi-year phase).
- Timeline: Mural to be completed by August 15, 2022 (Phase 1); Ribbon Cutting Ceremony during Mountain Harvest Festival September 23-25, 2022.
- Audience / Who Mural Is For: The Students, School Staff, Community, Tourists & Travelers
- Themes / Images / Ideas:
- Learning (Refer to K-8 School Vision Mission Values)
- Our Valley’s Heritage
- Prefer not to focus on eagle (our mascot) but would be nice to incorporate this image into the mural
- Full Color Rendering of mural art, including mock-up on building image; Delivered by email in digital format or in-person or by mail on paper.
- Resume including experience doing murals
- 3-5 images of previous work
- Cover Letter – Your experience; Why you want to do this mural; How the theme inspires you, etc.
- Must be a Creative Coalition member to apply!
SEND PROPOSALS TO:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: NFVCC, PO Box 143, Paonia, CO 81428
- In-person: Amy DeLuca at The Cirque Boutique, 224 Grand Ave, Suite 5, Paonia, CO @ The Kennedy Building
Deadline To Apply: June 30, 2022
Questions? Email us at email@example.com
NOTE: Must be a Creative Coalition member to apply! Become a Member Here.
Download RFP pdf Here: MuralProject_PaoniaK8_RFP
New Mural Location – Paonia K-8 School Building Wall is 110ft x 40ft
Seth Weber Mural – for “negative space” reference
Paonia K8 School Vision, Mission, & Values